As ENT physicians, we are uniquely qualified to evaluate the entire upper airway and to offer a full array of surgical and non-surgical treatment options. If you suffer from snoring or sleep disorders, contact one of our offices to make your appointment today. You’ll be on your way to a better night’s sleep. National Allergy & ENT manages sleep labs in various hospitals. Each sleep lab contains private rooms and bathrooms. Most rooms have full-size temperature sensing foam beds, nightstands, lamps and televisions.
What is sleep apnea? Try conducting a sleep study quiz on yourself; take a look at the list below, and see how many of the statements apply to you:
- I snore.
- I wake up tired.
- I wake up gasping.
- I wake up with a sore throat.
- I frequently wake up to use the bathroom
- It is hard for me to stay awake while driving.
- I have fallen asleep while laughing or crying.
- I wake up with pain and numbness in my legs.
- I have difficulty falling asleep or remaining asleep.
- I have been told that I stop breathing while I sleep.
If two or more of the statements above apply to you, this may indicate a serious sleep disorder. Please consult your doctor today to schedule a sleep study.